Abstracts submission is now closed
A. General Policies
- Abstracts must be submitted in English before June 20th, 2016.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent to presenting authors the latest by June 30th, 2016. Scheduling details and instructions for oral and poster presentations will be included with this correspondence.
- One of the authors whose abstract is accepted must register for the Congress by July 15th, 2016 (early fees will still apply). Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the program and no publication in the book of abstracts.
- Only one presenter per free communication is allowed.
- Previously published work will not be reviewed.
- Submissions not conforming to established guidelines will not be reviewed.
B. Abstract Content
Maximum title length: 160 characters
Maximum text length: 500 words
C. Submission Procedures
Authors must submit their abstracts online.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Click the link above to enter the system.
- If you have already registered to the conference, log into the system with your email and password. If this is the first time, please click “Create your account here”. This account will also be valid for your registration!
- Choose one of the topic listed and clisck « add ».
- Enter the title of the abstract, your preferred presentation method (oral, poster), and the details of your co-authors. Click “Proceed”.
- Enter your abstract. Max. words: 500
- Click Proceed and review the abstract submitted.
- Click “Submit” to submit your abstract.
- You can now close the window. An automatic confirmation of abstract submission will be sent to you. Please check your spam folder as well!
Correspondence: All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to the presenting author. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reassign submissions.
D. Abstract Format
- Abstract title must be in CAPITAL letters. Do not indent. Title should be concise and indicate the content of the abstract.
- Abstract text must be single-spaced and justified at the left margin only. Do not leave blank lines between paragraphs.
- Text must fit within the borders of the box (maximum 500 words).
- The use of tables, graphs and other types of images in abstracts is discouraged. Should you need to add tables and figures please upload them at the same time as the abstract submission.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full term the first time it appears.
- Proofread carefully before submitting. Abstracts will not be edited.